The AMPL ‘Learning Resources’ category exists because we all share a desire to have fun learning and connecting with like-minded people.
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as posters and moderators pledge to making participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, violent rhetoric, or personal attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Posting links or requests for pirate or warez sites
Moderators are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
Moderators have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject posts, comments, profile information, and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any contributor for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies to both public and private communications on the forum. Public and private behavior outside the bounds of these forums is more difficult to adjudicate, but harassment or publication of members’ private information by other members outside the bounds of the forum will not be tolerated.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the moderation team using the Report Post button (flag icon), or by sending a message using the “Contact Us” link in the “More” menu at the top of every page. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The moderation team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Find further details of specific enforcement policies below.
Moderators who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other forum moderators and administrators.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at http://contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4.