FGP: FORTH Community Grants Program

Ethereum Address: 0x2Ab27CE797b95030650B3369Edb850C14f017426
Discord Handle: Nestor#8357
Twitter Handle: @lifeofcrypto

Statement of Intention

Hey Everyone - Nestor here:

I value what the AMPL team has created and their focus around first principles and UNIX like philosophies. This is what attracts builders to participate in this unique elastic ecosystem. I also value all the contributors in this community that see the future of what a better monetary system can look like.

Frankly AMPL has “had it’s hand tied behind it’s back” for the last 2 years due to the novel rebase function. AMPL needs a healthy ecosystem of elastic primitives and protocols to succeed and to me this can only be achieved with a mindset of abundance over scarcity. My hope is FORTH & FGC unlocks this abundance and we can empower builders to grow and sustain.

If approved as a reviewer i’ll be a voice focused on AMPL ecosystem/community growth. I will support projects which grow the use of AMPL and will keep the interest of AMPL holders and the core mission in creating an AMPL liquidity layer at heart. In my view AMPL should be everywhere.

If you are not generally on twitter or discord - I started https://twitter.com/amplcast to host twitter spaces for the AMPL community of which there have been seven recorded episodes highlighting AMPL projects and initiatives, the goal to add another medium for people to digest the discussions from the discord/telegram groups.

7 Likes